Sneak peek at New Kubota Compact Track Loader
Nerves of Steel Super Challenge contestants in Darwin were treated to a sneak peek at Kubota’s new Compact Track Loader (CTL), due for its official launch into the Australian market in July 2012.
The CTL has proved a strong competitor to leading loader brands in the North American market and we’re excited to annouce that a similar model will make its way to our shores in the coming weeks.
Some of the features of the CTL include:
- Engine stall guard
- Long reach for maximum lifting and dumping, high bucket hinge pin height
- Standard self-leveling function; no need to manually adjust the angle during lifting
- High ground clearance lets you travel over obstacles with ease
- Strong traction force; Kubota’s track design gives you more grip and stronger traction force
- Comfortable operating area with wide cab entrance, spacious cab, high-back full suspension seat and ample leg room
For more information about the US model visit the Kubota Tractor Corporation website, and check back here at the Airpower NT website in July for specifications and features. If you’d like to receive details about the Kubota CTL when its launched, register your interest with our Kubota Sales team by calling (08) 8930 250 (Darwin) or (08) 8952 5155 (Alice Springs).