Why Work for Airpower NT?
Welcome to Airpower.
We at Airpower are known for our expertise and innovation, and the key to our long-running success is our team of professional and service driven staff. As a team we strive to provide a positive experience for our customers and employees alike.
We are very proud of our workplace culture and we work hard to enrich every employee’s experience at Airpower. We operate in a relaxed yet professional environment, with flexibility and a focus on the big picture. We’ve found that the more we invest in making Airpower a great place to work, the happier our employees, the more satisfied our customers, the more our business grows and the more opportunities become available for our people.
As our business depends on our employees, we aim to keep employees satisfied and challenged in their roles, and offer the benefits and rewards.
- Industry-leading salary
- Salary progression: the longer you’re employed with us and the more skills you gain will entitle you to incremental increases in your salary or wage
- Employee discounts: cheap rates on vehicle servicing
- Training and rewards programs : update your skills with training from industry-leading brands and participate in training schemes and rewards programs
- Life and health insurance options: with Salary Continuance Plan up to 2 years cover if you get injured. Terms and conditions apply
Airpower can take you further
Airpower employees have the opportunity to study as well as live and work in other cities.
- Study assistance: trade school, study and exam leave and financial assistance. Subject to approval.
- Upskilling: financial assistance and time off to obtain heavy rigid and/or forklift license.
- Great career opportunities: where you can transfer within the company, between our branches and departments and progress through the ranks.
Why The Northern Territory
The Northern Territory is Australia’s real outback filled with iconic natural wonders, quirky characters, rich culture and diverse landscapes. All that combined with low unemployment, a strong economy and a superb lifestyle makes the Territory the greatest place to live in Australia.
Our pristine waters and diverse ecosystems make the Northern Territory a world-renowned fishing destination for visitors across Australia and the globe.
Locals get to enjoy the magnificent tidal rivers, mangrove estuaries, abundant billabongs and unspoilt coastline all year round so it’s no surprise fishing enthusiasts choose to migrate to the Territory.
The Territory is a great place to raise your family with plenty of family friendly places to visit. Water parks, wave lagoons and aquatic centres offer sanctuaries from the Territory’s combination of warm tropical and hot arid climates.
The Territory is home to an eclectic mix of cultures whose outdoor lifestyle is complemented by a colourful calendar of art and cultural events that celebrates our passion for life.
Aboriginal people have lived in the Territory for more than 50,000 years maintaining their culture and connection to the land and the Territory is a truly multi-cultural place with more than 60 different nationalities represented.